Sterling RISQ are pleased to announce that we have added Vaccine Collection to our suite of health screening services.
Our Vaccine Collection service will help businesses ensure that their employees and candidates meet vaccination requirements under local regulations, and it is particularly critical for businesses that are returning to the office and where vaccination of employees is required prior to that transition.
This is becoming an increasingly important step in any COVID-19 return to work plan as national governments are starting to entice businesses to return to the office.
How does our Vaccine Collection service work?
Our Vaccine Collection service involves the collection of candidates’ vaccination and identity documents, along with the validation of those documents to confirm whether the vaccination document:
- matches the identity of the candidate (by cross-referencing the personal information stated in the vaccination and identity documents)
- is genuine and correct (by cross-referencing the document with other sample vaccination documents issued in the same jurisdiction), and
- is aligned to current vaccination requirements for relevant industry and country regulations (particularly important for multinational businesses that operate in a range of industries and countries with differing rules).
The service is conducted entirely online.
Why choose Sterling RISQ for vaccine collection?
- Dedicated service – we are committed to helping businesses transition through the stages of COVID-19 hence we allocate personal account and case managers for every client.
- Faster turnaround time – we know that timeliness is of utmost importance hence our service includes reminders and proactive result follow-ups to keep your candidates’ screening on track.
- Commitment to seamless technology – we provide a one-stop online service to make it easy to access your business’s consolidated results on our screening portal.
- Outsource your process and compliance management workload to an experienced and trusted screening provider – we understand you’re busy. We want to help minimise that burden by conducting your screening to ensure a compliant and safe work environment.
Our new Vaccine Collection service offering is part of our commitment to assist businesses through the COVID-19 mandated protocols and regulations, and is particularly critical for businesses that require employees to return to working onsite or have vaccine mandates in place.