We’re a high growth, innovative company and part of a group that is number one in the world when it comes to global background screening. Our industry-leading services, SaaS solutions, and expertise inspire better people decisions for a safer, more productive world. We’re moving fast to disrupt an industry by creating the simplest, most engaging experience for organisations and their candidates. We are well-established and financially stable, continuously investing in our talent, cloud-based products and new technologies. We have great people here and are looking for more. Come join us – you will love it!
We are currently seeking a motivated, professional Sales Operations Executive to join our sales team. In this role you will be responsible for establishing sales operational excellence and support to the sales team across the APAC region. You will be a key part of the sales organisation and will provide the team with the support, knowledge and information to help meet our growth objectives.
Working out of one of our offices with a team of dedicated professionals you’ll be part of a lively group obsessed with providing an unparalleled service to our clients.
This position is part of the APAC Sales team with a core focus on ensuring a smooth transition from prospect to client whilst managing the sales pipeline.
Your typical day would include:
- Ensuring smooth transition from prospect to client
- Managing contracts in shared drive/Salesforce (CRM)
- Working with VP, Sales on Salesforce development including pipeline management and reporting
- Ensuring sales team is kept up to date on process, platform and product changes
- Oversee sales handovers with the Operations team across APAC offices
- Identifying opportunities for sales process improvement
- Documenting specific client requirements prior to Operations handover
- Qualifying sales leads as required
- Working on sales campaigns with the Sales and Marketing teams
- Supporting Marketing team to deliver client forums and events across the region
- Managing Request for Proposal (RFP) data base
- Supporting a regional sales team based in different locations
- Knowledge of the HR/Talent industry preferred
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM a plus
- Strong organisational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented professional
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3+ years of business to business (B2B) sales operations experience
- Demonstrated history of success and accomplishment in prior positions
The Benefits and Perks:
- Compensation: Base Salary Plus OTE, monthly bonuses based on achievement of KPI’s
- Medical insurance
- Equipment: You will be provided with a company laptop
- Travel: Sterling RISQ will cover the cost of travel for business related requirements
Please submit your application and resume to email@example.com.