Sterling RISQ Clears Path for Background Screenings Amid COVID-19
Now more than ever, getting people to work is critical. At Sterling RISQ, we are “all hands on deck” to get new employees onboarded with timely, accurate screening that gets them back into the workforce quickly and safely. We understand that companies should not have to choose between fast hiring and the safe cultures they have come to rely on. We are committed to delivering fast, accurate, reliable background screening and identity services under all circumstances.
We are witnessing urgent demand in certain industries as a result of our collective response of social distancing to win the battle against this pandemic:
- Healthcare companies need more staff to help sick people
- Online retailers need more distribution workers to ensure people can safely get supplies they need in their homes
- The gig economy needs more people, both to meet the demand created by consumers under lockdown who still need services while providing income sources for people who are out of work
- Staffing firms need to onboard people at unprecedented rates to help all of these industries
Unfortunately, we are hearing from those same companies that they are unable to fulfill basic screening. This puts critical industries in an untenable position of having to trade off safety for saving lives. At Sterling RISQ, we don’t believe companies should have to make this choice, especially at a time like this, and we don’t understand why they are being forced to make this trade off. We are already helping many companies avoid this impossible choice.
In fact, we are currently still fulfilling the majority of background screenings globally. This is thanks to our:
- Proprietary end-to-end automation that allows us to access court information
- Global partner network that supplies additional fulfillment capabilities
If you need to scale your workforce quickly and are having challenges completing background screenings, we’re here for you. We are offering flexible no-commitment contracts so you can onboard quickly during this crisis.
Now is the time to support people getting to work. Sterling RISQ is here to help.