Sterling RISQ is pleased to announce some exciting news for any manager or recruiter who either regularly needs to request or are on the receiving end of reference requests.
Facilitated by our proprietary technology, digital references can be requested in seconds, triggering an instant email notification to the referee. The referee can then complete the reference on any device and at any time that suits them, with all their responses being recorded directly in the digital reference system.
Benefits of digital referencing:
- Unparalleled speed and ease for onboarding new employees
- Simple to order and send to referees
- Convenient for the referee to complete at any time and on any device
- Increased accuracy as responses are directly recorded in the digital reference module
- Customisable system prompts to encourage referees to complete their references quickly
- Compliant with data privacy and safety requirements
Digital referencing provides the ultimate convenience and flexibility for the referee to provide their reference at a time and place that suits them. Our service enables references to be requested and received digitally, which also frees up time for HR staff by avoiding “phone tag” and allowing them to get on with other responsibilities.
All of this efficiency combines to create a process that is quicker and more accurate for onboarding new employees – a real must-have in this fast-paced recruiting environment.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to try digital referencing for your business or if you’d like more information about our services.